A fun-filled week in RH…
Thursday 28th June | 1 comment
We’ve had a really exciting and busy week in RH and we have been making the most of the glorious weather. This week we have been learning about:
- boats – looking at materials used to make them and how they float;
- making ice pops;
- sewing bags using a needle and thread;
- paddling outside;
- dancing to Bollywood music and learning how to do ballet;
- using ‘Puppet Pals’ on the ipads to retell or create a story;
- writing a recount of our adventure day and
- recapping our learning on 2D and 3D shapes as well as looking at positional language.
We had a fantastic day on Wednesday. The children really enjoyed all aspects of the fun-filled day exploring the outdoors and looking at different animals. See below for pictures of the activities the children completed.
Learning about reptiles:
A visit to see the chickens:
Searching for bugs and learning about their habitats:
Making natural art pictures using sticky boards:
Den making and potion/perfume making:
And the most important part…..Lunch!
Have a great weekend.
The RH team