Nursery’s trip to Gerald the Gingerbread Man!

Wednesday 28th January | 4 comments
0

The Nursery children have had a super trip today to Abbey House. We had to wear special hats and follow the glittery footprints of Gerald the Gingerbread Man so we could find him. On the way we had to sing some nursery rhymes. We also made some hats and decorated a jelly.
The children did some super listening and behaved beautifully. Thank you to everyone who helped us today – you were brilliant!!

4 responses to “Nursery’s trip to Gerald the Gingerbread Man!”

1. Jill spencer says:

A www what a lovely time you must have had, looks like you all had lots of fun and I really like the flat caps!

2. Ellen (Erin's & Rhys mum) says:

Really enjoyed the trip today. The kids were brilliant, recalled some nursery rhymes I havnt sung in a long time and met the best gingerbread man who gives high fives that I have ever met in my life. Hope all the children enjoyed it as much as me! Me and Erin even made gingerbread man shaped mini pizzas when we got home for lunch which were yummy.

3. Katrina says:

It was a really lovely trip, my daughter loved it, thank you to all the staff in nursery who are fantastic!

4. Caroline (Emmie's mum) says:

I had a fantastic time helping with the trip – it was so lovely to see the children having such a good time and interacting with each other. They were so well behaved, a really lovely group of children.