It’s getting nearer….. for the Reception children.

Tuesday 9th December | 5 comments
0

Another very busy week leading up to Christmas! We performed our first Nativity production this morning and all the children rose to the occasion. We are very proud of the children as it takes a lot of courage to stand on the stage in front of a room full of adults. Well done everyone! The next performance is on Thursday afternoon at 2pm if you couldn’t make it today.

On Friday morning, RF are going to Abbey House Museum. Please send your child in their school uniform.

This week as well as the production we are beginning to make Christmas cards and calendars. We hope you like them when the children bring them home next week.

Next Thursday is our Christmas party and the children can wear party clothes. You will receive a letter this week requesting a donation of food for the party.

It’s not all about Christmas though! We are continuing with reading and working on the children’s number targets.

Have a good week from the Reception team.

5 responses to “It’s getting nearer….. for the Reception children.”

1. Nahed (Aaminahs mum) says:

I saw the Christmas performance this morning and it was fantastic. Well done reception, you were amazing!!!!! I’m sure all your grown ups who came to watch were ever so proud of you as I certainly was. Enjoy the rest of your week.

2. Karan (Joven's mum) says:

I also really enjoyed the Christmas Performance this morning and Joven’s favourite part was when the shepherds were sleeping. He likes singing the shepherd song! Well done everyone!

3. Taj (Arjays Mummy) says:

I watched the Christmas performance yesterday and I am ever so proud of all the children who took part, the nursery stars looked so cute in their outfits. Arjay enjoyed being one of the Kings, he marched really well on the stage and looked the part. Looking forward to watching the Christmas performance again tomorrow.
    Well done reception and a great job to all the teachers.

4. anna. says:

I came and watched the nativity tuesday and it was lovely. A big well done too all the child and staff. Im coming again thursday. X RF you have a busy week this week, they’ll be some worn out kids by friday afternoon. Enjoy your trip too santa xx

5. Karen Chaudhari says:

You were all absolutely amazing! The Christmas performance was a joy to watch and we could see you have been working really hard at remembering your lines and practicing the songs (which we can’t stop singing!!). Thank you to the Teachers for all your hard work and well done Nursery & Reception pupils…you should all be very proud of your hard work.