RK’s week

Friday 22nd March | No comments yet
5

We have had a super busy week again in RK and the children are really working hard! In phonics we have been revising all the tricky words, digraphs and trigraphs we have learnt so far this year. The children have been reading and writing sentences which include the sounds learnt. The children are choosing to do lots of writing…

In Maths we have been developing the children’s understanding of how to show the numbers 11, 12, 13 and 14. They have used Numicon to show 10 and ___ more and ten frames. The children were introduced to the part – part whole. This helps the children to split a number above 10 so 13 is 10 and 3.

The rest of the week…

Next week

I am sad to say next Friday will be my last day in RK! We will be welcoming Miss Draxler in to RK on Wednesday, where the children will have the chance to get to know their new teacher.

Parents evening

Everyone should receive their time for parents evening today. It will take place in the South building. I will be doing parents evening with Miss Draxler so this will give you the opportunity to say hello.

Have a super weekend

RK team