A busy last week of term…

Friday 15th December | 3 comments
7

The last week of term has certainly been a super busy one. At the beginning of the week we enjoyed having a little snow outside so we got the sledges out and had a lot of fun! It was also the opportunity to throw snow at Mrs Kumar!

The children were shown how to use a mirror to draw a self-portrait of themselves. We talked about the features we have on our faces. For the children that chose to draw their self portraits we turned these pictures in to beautiful calendars.

Some children chose to bake this week, we hope more will in the New Year. The story of the 10 Little Elves was enjoyed. We have talked a lot this week about saying ‘please’ and ‘thank you’. The children are trying really hard to say ‘I would like…’ rather than ‘I want…’.

We are sending another ‘holiday task’ through Tapestry today, so please have a read – tell us what you have been doing in your 2 weeks off school.

Thank for so much for the gifts you have sent us. We wish you a fantastic Christmas and a Happy New Year.

The Nursery team.

3 responses to “A busy last week of term…”

1. Carolyn (Emily and Leah's mum) says:

The snow does sound like fun. I loved getting the calendar with Leah’s picture. It will have pride of place in my office in the new year. Hope you all have a lovely Christmas break.

2. Emma says:

Sofia is so proud of her self portrait calendar, especially the toes she added ?

3. Natalie (Micah's mum) says:

Micah loves his calendar, he took great pride in showing it off!
    We’ve also been giving lots of ‘please’ and ‘thank you’ reminders. Have a great Christmas all.