The Wedding

Friday 31st March | 5 comments
9

What a fantastic day we had yesterday! All the children had a great time as well as learning about Christian weddings. Lots of parents came to watch and we hope they enjoyed both weddings. The wedding was the culmination of three weeks of work by the Reception children and they are very proud of their achievements.

All the children and staff want to say a big thank you to The Oak Church for helping to make the day such a success!

5 responses to “The Wedding”

1. peterharris says:

Beautiful photographs. Many thanks to Chris and the Oak Church for hosting this fabulous event and to the staff for their work and imagination setting it up.

2. Hannah Kumar says:

Thank you so much for my invite! I missed the ceremony but I had so much fun, you all looked fabulous. Congratulations to the brides and grooms!

3. Mehnaz Begum says:

I really enjoyed both of the wedding ceremonies. Everyone did an amazing job and Ayah had an amazing time. Well done to both reception classes and all the teachers.

4. Manpreet Kaur says:

Congratulations to both bride & groom. I really enjoyed the both wedding ceremonies.all of u did a great job . Simon also enjoyed.

5. Sarah (Holly's Mummy) says:

Thanks you for organising such an amazing day. Holly really enjoyed being a bridesmaid. Ĺove Holly xxx