Nursery visit to Hesketh Farm

Friday 27th June | 6 comments
0

What a perfect day we had at Hesketh Farm. The weather was just right. dry and not too hot! Everyone had a really enjoyable time feeding the animals or using the large variety of play equipment the farm has on offer. We took lots of photos of the journeys and at the farm. Did you fall asleep on the way home?

6 responses to “Nursery visit to Hesketh Farm”

1. Bex Myers says:

What a lovely day we had at the farm. Thank you all for making it so special.

2. Nathan Chaudhari says:

Thank you very much for taking us to the farm, I had a great time! I really liked the giant tortoise and have told everyone he was trying to escape. The tractor ride was great fun too…I liked going over the bumpy field. (Mummy says thank you too)

3. Bex Myers says:

Thank you for a lovely day at the farm, you all made it very special.

4. Katy Smith - Stanley's mum says:

We had such a great day at the farm, thank you for organising the trip. I asked Stan what his favourite part of the day had been. He thought for a while. Then he said “everything”.

5. anna Pritchard says:

Thank you so much for a great trip. Olivia had a wonderful day, feeding Carole the calf,holding guinea pigs,a funny bumpy tractor ride and so much more. Smiles all round x

6. Harsharan says:

Thank you so much for taking us on a day trip to Hesketh Farm.Gursimran had a great great day.